Morning Session: Taught by Mel Harms-Grossman
- 3 hour group ride
- Learn ways to effectively communicate with your horse
- Develop strong partnership using basic prinicpals of Western Dressage.
For over 10 years, Mel has successfully trained horses for show at halter, reining, barrels, poles, ranch reining, trail, western pleasure and more recently ranch horse pleasure and western dressage. She enjoys starting colts, providing continuing education for started horses, finishing show horses and working to build confidence in trail horses.
Afternoon Session: Taught by Jim Hatch
- 30 to 40 minute individual Ride a Test session
- Each test tailored to individual participants
- Riders can choose which test they would like to ride
- Jim will comment during and after the test and give feedback on ways to improve their horse's performance.
- Riders can choose to ride the test again to apply some of what was learned.
Jim Hatch has been judging dressage schooling shows for over 15 years and also teaches several clinics each summer.
Full Clinic: $150 per horse and rider
Morning Session Only: $80
Afternoon Session Only: $80
Audit Only $20
**All sessions include lunch and refreshments**
Call Chris Staebler at 320-349-0016 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre Registration Required by May 15th